Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Violent Laughter

It seems Violent Acres is good for something after all: Violent Laughter. She has managed to cheer me right up. I am no longer thinking about going to see a doctor for some Prozac. I am now so damned happy. I can't stop laughing after seeing Violent Acres' latest.

She's now offering financial advice.

LOL!!!!

This is so funny, given the posts that the author of Violent Acres left at Trainwrecks, when she was posting as Eep2. Here's what she wrote:


Well, I suppose if you use one of those wayback machines and pull up truthhurts.org you can find it. I’m a waaayyyy too broke to actually pay the hosting fees to put the site back up for just this.


See that? She's too broke to pay a few dollars per month in hosting fees. Ha! First she admits that she's broke, and now she wants to give financial advice and is bragging about being independantly wealthy.

Here's another gem from Eep2:

Eep2 said, on October 9th, 2006 at 1:10 pm

I love it when people who have no concept of assets and liabilities try to tell you what they’re worth. Seriously, since when are HOUSEHOLD FURNISHINGS an ASSET? I’m still waiting for them to buy a 2K dog and insist it’s an asset eventhough it costs them 100/mo to feed and maintain. Newsflash: If it COSTS you more money that it’s worth, it’s not an ASSET.

She doesn't even know what an asset is! LOL!

I'm in such a happy mood (thanks to Violent Acres) that I think I'll help the fucktard out. Here's a page from Ohio State University that talks about accounting: link.

See what it lists as an example of "fixed assets"?That's right, FURNITURE, fucktard. (Yes, that's my new favorite word.Thanks again, Violent Acres.) Also, a $2k dog would, in fact, be an asset, contrary to what Eep2 claims. And her 'Newsflash' is just more evidence she doesn't have a clue what she's talking about.

At least she's entertaining, I have to give her that. But I'm definitely not laughing with her, only at her.

LOL!

No comments: