Thursday, November 23, 2006

Things are Getting Better

It's me - Veronica - formerly the blogger from OneWoman.squarespace.com.

Well, I've had some time to put a little distance between myself and the events of the last few days. I"m so glad my husband blocked out Trainwrecks and Violent Acres. (Yes, I did post on Trainwrecks earlier today, but my husband only unblocked it temporarily.)

I took down all the previous posts on this blog because after I read all of the things in the link from the one comment I realized that no matter how I’m insulted, I don’t want to be the cause of anyone losing their job over their blog. The comment, for whoever didn’t see it, linked to a page that had all kinds of stuff about the Trainwrecks bloggers. I don’t even know if any of it was true or accurate. It looked like an old page that was just a cache, so it doesn’t even exist any longer in the original blog that it was from.

I don't think I'll ever forgive Lorrie (the original Discussing Dooce blogger) for allowing the bitch commenters to endlessly attack me. How could someone who I thought was nice and who was my friend do that to me? She claimed to be my friend. She said she was my friend. Some friend she turned out to be.

But enough about her. I'm really hoping somebody can help me find out who Violent Acres is. I'm still ready to stand up and fight for my loved ones. The things she said cannot be allowed to stand. Somebody has to do something.

Did you see the scumbag's latest? Now she's gloating because she doesn't have a job so nobody can get her fired. I don't think anyone should be fired for what they say in their blog but this has to be stopped. what are the ads for, then? She claims to be independantly wealthy because she invested, and then she has to pollute her site with ads to make a couple of bucks. What a complete loser. She probably lives in a box under a bridge and wants a couple of dollars to buy hair spray. Or maybe she needs money for drugs to treat her latest venereal disease.

The things she is saying about people who are intellectually challenged is just plain sickening. Somebody has to stop her and protect the less fortunate members of our society. If you know who VA is please leave a comment.

I'm doing a lot better now and haven't cried all day. So things are definitely looking up.

Why do those people on Trainwrecks have to be so mean? The more they hurt you the funnier they think it is. They are such assholes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, if the people at Trainwrecks bother you so much than don't go read it. You have that right to just not type the URL into your browser. That is your right. But let me tell you, you are no better than they are. You talk shit about people also..so, how can you even say they are so mean? They've just called you out. If you feel so hurt, Stay away from the internet. It's that easy.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'm not the first to point it out, but in the email you posted from Lorrie she said she'd "known of" the trainwreckers for years. That's very different than "known." For example, I know of Oprah, but I don't know her - we certainly don't have any connection.

I think your anger at Lorrie is misplaced.

Veronica said...

Yes, I know that now, that's why I took all that stuff down.

But Lorrie is still the one who let people mercilessly attack me in her comments. It's one thing to get attacked on Trainwrecks, which was bad enough, but it is quite another thing when your "friend" is the moderator and does nothing at all to help you.

Anonymous said...

Can I be honest with you?

I have been following you through the various incarnations of your site and though we don't know eachother (and probably never will)I feel a certain amount of emotional investment in your story. You are a gifted, eloquent writer-why are you wasting your time "blowing the whistle" on the various people that piss you off? Righteous indignation is all very well, but is this productive for you? It seems to me it is only feeding your own anger. You are not hurting anyone but yourself. I know your don't write for me, for anyone but yourself but this? What you've been worrying about lately? It's crap. It's a joke because it has absolutely no real effect on your life, so why should anyone care? What you write about yourself, your family, your struggles...beautiful. Take some advice from a stranger: please stop sabotoging your own well being by focusing yourself on things that don't really matter.